Administration & Finance Unit
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE UNIT CHART
THE FUNCTIONS AND ROLES OF THE ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE UNIT
1. Managing the department’s general administration matters
2. Managing the department’s human resource matters
3. Managing the department’s filing management system
4. Managing the preparation of the department’s budget, monitoring and reporting to the department’s
management on the use of the financial resources allocated.
5. Managing the department’s assets including procurement, registration, maintenance, repair, storage and
6. Planning and coordinating department’s store verification activities
7. Planning and monitoring the cleaning services performed by the appointed contractors
8. Managing the department’s office security matters.
9. Secretariat for the Department’s Management Meeting.
8. Facilitating the organisation of the department’s workshops, courses, training and special events.