ARCHITECTURAL UNIT CHART
FUNCTION OF ACHITECTURAL UNIT
1. Planning, designing, managing and regulating upgrading, renovation and related to development projects.
2. Provide schematic drawing for new project approval or requested by PTJ (after being filtered) to be submitted to KUB Unit for cost estimates purposes.
3. Controlling allocations for Architectural Units.
4. Review technical specifications and price tables for related projects.
5. To chair all Site Meetings and Technical for projects under its supervision.
6. Monitor all new upgrades project, renovations and new development to be same with the quality, cost, time and specification as well as the procedures set out until the Defects Liability Period expires.
7. Evaluates the progress of contractors on the site and processing claims made by the contractor.
8. Evaluate contractor for Design & Build project and prepare report on architectural items.
9. Prepare a layout of any event related to major university councils such as Convocation Ceremony and others.
10. Conduct duties directed by Head of Department and University Management from time to time.
11. Unit Meetings will be held at least once a month.