ELECTRICAL UNIT CHART
FUNCTIONS OF THE ELECTRICAL UNIT
1. Managing the maintenance of the electrical aspects of buildings at the UMP Pekan Campus.
2. Managing the preparation and supply of the electrical system requirements for the University’s events at the UMP Pekan Campus.
3. Managing the preparation and supply of additional electrical power required by the University.
4. Supervising all matters regarding the relevant laws and regulations on buildings and electricity.
5. Monitoring the consumption of electricity provided by TNB at the University.
6. Coordinating the preparation of the University’s budget for electrical maintenance.