DEVELOPMENT UNIT CHART
FUNCTION OF DEVELOPMENT UNITS
1. Coordinate and implement the development and construction project management at UMP.
2. Planned budget development budget & RMK11 requirements and regulate annual allocation for Development Unit.
3. Coordinate monthly reports pertaining to planning and implementation of development.
4. Coordinate contract administration and prepare reports and documentation related to development and modification projects.
5. Monitor and complete defective work on development projects and renovations.
6. Coordinate JKR joint business, consultants and contractors.
7. Design the overall infrastructure needs of UMP Campus.
8. Plan and coordinate the use of land and UMP campus areas.
9. Provide information on development projects and renovations.